Cheerful and enthusiastic Sales Associate needed for our Cartersville office.
Sales Associates should be detailed and service-oriented workers. You will manage incoming purchase orders and new sales opportunities through telephone and email requests; obtain a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements; provide product recommendations, pricing, and availability; acquire in-depth product knowledge; work with outside sales representatives and address and follow-up on client inquiries in a timely, professional manner. Must be self-motivated and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Answer direct phone calls
- Process Client orders in QuickBooks
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Contact Clients for future orders
- Update, maintain, or access client accounts, transactions, or documents
- Ensure all necessary paperwork has been received by the client and is processed properly
- Access accounts to provide clients with updates or information regarding their latest transactions.
Requirements to Apply:
To be considered for this position you must have outstanding attendance, and possess all skills listed in job duties.
Full-Time 40 hours a week 8:00am-5:00pm
$13.00 to $17.00/hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance