We are seeking Furniture Repair Technicians to provide in-office consultative support. ServeCo North America is an industry leader in furniture repair. Voted the #1 furniture service and repair company in the furniture industry for 2021. ServeCo services retail furniture stores, consumers, and furniture manufacturers.
19 Smiley Ingram Rd SE Cartersville, GA 30121
ServeCo follows updated CDC guidelines to ensure a safe work environment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Review service requests to determine service, triage, and proactively determine parts needed for repair
- Inspect and evaluate furniture areas, report work required, receive approval for repairs, and repair all approved work
- Investigate and solve customer problems
Skills and Attributes:
- Able to communicate well with customers to service and repair items
- Ability to work independently
- Inspect and evaluate repairs needed from reports and photographs
- Organize and manage time independently
- Experienced in Wood repairs including burn-ins & wood graining
- Experienced in Leather repairs including scuffs, holes, and tears
- Experienced in Upholstery repairs including structural/mechanism replacements
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to train customer service reps on triaging furniture issues
- Minimum of 5 years furniture repair experience
*Please only apply if you have previous furniture repair experience.
ServeCo North America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.