ServeCo North America is a fast paced, growing company that provides furniture warranty services to customers and retailers across North America. ServeCo is seeking energetic and passionate individuals eager to help our clients and their customers daily by providing superior customer service and dispatching technicians to their home or business to repair their furniture. Customer service and/or call center experience is a PLUS, however training is available to ensure your success.
Cartersville, GA (remote work possible during the pandemic after training). ServeCo follows updated CDC guidelines to ensure a safe work environment.
- Flexibility of hours is required
- Schedule varies between the hours of 8am and 6pm weekdays plus a rotating 10am to 2pm Saturday shift. Closed Sunday’s.
- Fun, collaborative and fast paced work environment
- Competitive hourly rate of $10.00 - $15.00 based on prior experience w/opportunity for overtime
- Insurance benefits after probationary period – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401K and PTO available after probationary period
Perform typical call center duties including answering inbound customer service calls related to furniture warranty service. Entering customer and product data into an online portal, troubleshooting and diagnosing furniture repair often related to motion furniture such as adjustable bed frames and recliners. General daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer direct phone calls as well as performing outbound follow up phone calls to customers
- Process consumer claims within ServeCo’s software
- Ensure all necessary paperwork has been received by the consumer and is processed properly
- Access claims to provide clients with updates or information regarding their latest information
- Use patience and empathy to relate to customer concerns
- EXTREMELY detailed oriented and customer service focused.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Typing: No less than 35-40 WPM
High School diploma or equivalent
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out, decipher and record written and oral information. Ability to deal with problems involving semi-complex situations with troubleshooting or diagnosing problems over the phone.
Ability to remain seated on in a sitting position for extended periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently sitting for long periods of time in a traditional call center environment. Remote work is considered on a case by case basis after completion of training.
ServeCo North America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.