ServeCo North America is looking for dedicated Quality Control Coordinator to join our team! As a Quality Control Coordinator, you will be charged with helping the management and training teams to identify employee strengths and opportunities for growth.
The ideal candidate should have experience answering phones in a customer service setting and be familiar with ServeCo Software. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, self-motivational and possess excellent documentation skills.
The goal is to promote efficiency, employee retention, quality data records and competitive advantages by contributing to the development of the skills of personnel.
- Listen to recorded phone conversations and complete pre-constructed rubrics grading agent performance.
- Review completed data sets and complete pre-constructed rubrics grading agent performance.
- Impressive communication, documentation, and presentations skills.
- A minimum of 1 year of proven experience answering phones in a customer service call center.
- A minimum of 1 year of proven experience utilizing ServeCo Software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. MS Word)