This is an “On-Bottling-Line” working position. The position Leads day to day Production for 2 Semi- Automated Bottling lines. Both are In-Line Filler Controllers. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience running each component of a Semi-automated bottling line. These are: Bottle Descrambler; Filler/Controller; Photo-eye bottle conveyors; Pneumatic Capper; Foil Sealer; Labelers; & Accumulation Tables. The Successful candidate will also have Lean Manufacturing experience creating and maintaining:5S Workplace Organization; Point of Use Storage (POUS), and Visual Controls.
Bottling Lines Activities
· Daily 2 - Bottling Lines set-up and speed adjustments along the entire line to meet daily run rates.
· Work/ Monitor that each line staff member is effectively working together to produce a quality properly filled and labeled product.
· Monitor Fill Table Filled Bottle Product Quality– Remove/Rework out of Specification Bottles.
· Lead day to day Bottling Lines operation to meet Production Run Rate and Schedule of Delivery.
· Work with each Bottling line Staff monitoring and adjusting line equipment as required
· Complete line Work Orders Travelers and forward to Kit Assembly Cells
· Report Equipment Issues immediately your Supervisor.
· Lead/complete Bottling Lines Product Changeovers
· Work with Materials Handlers on Raw Materials set-up for “Next-Day” Production
· If needed, Request/Secure temporary help to meet next-day production requirements.
5S Workplace Organization Activities
Lead/Conduct/Delegate end of shift 5S Work Place Organization/Standardization area cleaning tasks to bottling line team members & assure daily completion of all cleaning.
1. Remove and empty all trash to dumpster.
2. Move unidentified objects to Red Tag Area for Review by Production Supervisor.
3. Completely sweep entire bottling lines floor area including any spill clean-up.
4. Daily& Weekly 5S Bottling Lines Equipment Clean schedule.
5. Straighten/replenish all POUS raw materials (Caps, Sprayers).
1. Semi-Automated Bottling Line Manufacturing and team leader experience.
2. Strong Ability to effectively adjust basic bottling industry Equipment: Bottling Line Fillers/controllers, Cappers, & Labelers.
Must have proficient verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to work well with employees on all levels.
Must be computer literate i.e. MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
High School Diploma / GED
Full Proficiency English; Some Spanish desired.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of ServeCo. ServeCo will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with ServeCo and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated ServeCo recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.